March 01, 2007

Leaving for Business Trip

After 2 hours of talking, I've made up my mind to start my internship in Beson Consulting this Friday. Vice manager, Andy Wei is sincere and trustful. I was enjoying the minutes talking with him in the end. He introduced the history and current situations of the company and work life there. I could see the soft, kind image of the place I might go to. He promised me 4k RMB a month as my expectation is 2k when interning. He said, don't worry, I have confidence on you, young man.

And their president said the same. Now I am preparing the business trip to Inner Mongolia on March 4th. It will be an HR consulting project for local CMCC. Great, the topic is consistent with my major. So I'll be away for a week. When back, maybe I have achieved my career maturity.

Live and struggle for future! Enjoy life, and work, too!

No comments: