April 11, 2007

Unblievably Miserable

I've heard from my colleague that some was selling Hukou somewhere around. And what's important, she's one of her friends. I was so exited that finally I could take a chance to fixed myself in Beijing. Things seemed to be going well and I called the woman after work. She asked me several questions and promised to give me instructions tomorrow morning.
But suddenly before the first noodle went into my mouth, she called me and informed me that things changed and I was not possible to take this chance.
You know, it is not the misery itself disappoints us. The changing distance between hope and fucking reality does.
It's getting cold in the dorm. I put off my earphone. Suddenly, sound of rain come around me. I am feeling unbelievably Miserable...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is hard, but there might be some hidden joys behind the miseries ^_^